At POBHI, our approach to mental health service provision and support is cognizant of the uniqueness of each immigrant family/ individuals and their effort to overcome negative effects of early or long term trauma. Our treatment modalities include the use of evidence based treatment alongside culturally competent treatments that have worked in the identified communities.
- Individual counseling services,
- Marriage & Family Therapy.
- Group Psychotherapy
- Yoga, Mindfulness
- Dance, Addiction, and Substance use support (Alcohol Anonymous and narcotics Anonymous)
- Anger Management classes
- Psycho-education, parent-child relational services,
- Medication referral support and coordination of services
- Mentoring and training support.
Leave a Reply